Sonntag, 2. September 2012

Day 8 - 9 Lyon - Valence La Adeche


Hi Everybody. Yesterday Mike returned back to Germany and I took a train which took me about 100kms south to Lyon. Of all cold days I already had this summer, this was the coldest: 12 degrees and strong winds. I decided to just stay there and take one day off from vacation. This morning I took another train for 100kms down to Valence. The my so beloved South of France started. Nice villages and an old 'trasse du train' took me may up into the Massive Central. Actually more way up rhan I expected. See rhe pictures to get a feeling for the work it takes to get somebody up there, including all luggage, on a bike. Now I arrived in Aubernas at the Ardeche. Here it is so warm that I might just stay here for a day...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen