Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Day 12 - La Gorgues du Tarn

At "Le Pont de Monteverde", where I woke up this morning in my tent pretty late, there was a nice little market where I got myself some bread and yummy cheese.
The way down to Florac was like old times, riding on a motorcycle. If I didn't stop all the time because of rhe beautiful views, those 20kms would have probably taken me not more than 20min.
After getting there I tried the other side of the Tarn to get stream downwards. The path turned out to be a hiking trail, so I had to push my bike with all it's luggage on for quite a while. But I found a plum tree with yummy yellow plums on it. They actually rained on my bike when I parked it there.
Now I have checked in at the Auberge du Moulin in "Ste Enimie" (so I hope to get out of here in one piece again (:-/ ). A very nice village in the valley of the Tarn, which is just gorgeous! From here on, I'll get down the river really slooooowly...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Moin, moin, du kommst ja gut voran. Ich glaub in Ste Enimie habe ich schon mal ne Wanderung mit Pam&Thomas, Sabine und Jürgen G gemacht.
    Und zu gestern, den 1088m: Hut ab oder Schapoh, wie der Franzose sagt ;-)
    bonne route, Mike

    AntwortenLöschen