Dienstag, 4. September 2012

Day 11 - "Bon Courage!"

Today it was a day of really hard work. After many UPs and DOWNs I finally had to climb up to 1088 Meters from almost zero. Somehow I wonder why I am still alive after this. Seriously, kids: don't try this at home!
But as a reward I got beautiful views into the valleys of rhe parks I came along. Al in all it was like 85kms today. Some of the villages where like dead. Season is over and so much has closed down for winter. However, many of the pictures today a more like trophies than like pictures ; -)
On one of them you can see that I finally got to the river "Tarn". It's the river I follow now downstream all the way to Millau...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hoppla, da bin ich ja fast froh, dass ich keine Zeit hatte, mitzukommen. Musst du schon neue Hosen kaufen wegen der erprallenden Oberschenkelmuskulatur? Viel Spaß noch wünscht Rita.

    AntwortenLöschen