Samstag, 8. September 2012

Day 15 - Valley..., desert..., down to the basement




Wow!

Today it was a fantastic day. Aftwr Annemarie and Marek came by to say goodbye, I started at about 10:30. It took me about 2,5hrs to get up to the point where we met for our river trip yesterday. It was the road up the river La Dournie.
After some tough ascents the countryside changed rapidly from one spot to the other. It all went deaert like and I had the feeling to cross rhe Moyave Desert in the USA.
But after several kms itbstarted to get green again. Then I arrived at the "Col du vente". From there I had a fantastic view over what lies ahead. And then m descent started from 700m down to 200m in one long joyfull piece. However, see rhe puctures yourself. (It's many this time; -) ).

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Nick - Master of the action (helmet?) cam!
    No I know why You don't need a motorbike any more: the kick is even bigger on two wheels with some wire around 'em...
    Have a SAFE trip man!

    Biker's greets
    Fabi

    AntwortenLöschen